We care about the well-being of our employees and others affected by our business activities and are committed to maintaining a high standard of safe and healthy working conditions.
Our statement of general policy is:
- to efficiently and effectively identify and control the health and safety risks arising from our business activities;
- to consult with our employees and where relevant, others affected by our business activities on matters affecting their health and safety;
- where we provide equipment to ensure it is suitable, safe and properly maintained;
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- to provide safe systems of work, information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- to use organisations that are competent to undertake their work for us safely and to review their health and safety performance;
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Reviewed date: 6th January 2022